Frequently Asked Questions
We've created this FAQ to help with the most common questions we receive. PLEASE take a moment to review this before e-mailing with your question, to make sure the answer isn't already here. Thanks!
- Is it safe to use my credit card online? Do you take phone orders?
- Can I still order even if I do not have a credit or debit card?
- Are there discounts for placing large orders?
- Where do I input the coupon code, if any?
- Do you offer any free shipping?
- What if I want to order an "out of stock," item?
- What if I want something that is not on e4Hats.com?
- Why won’t the website let me complete the checkout process?
- What is my hat size? How can I figure it out?
- Are the colors/textures accurately displayed in your pictures on the website?
- Why do you charge sales tax?
- How can I place a Wholesale or Embroidery order?
- Do you offer E-Cards or Gift Certificates?
- Do I receive a confirmation email after ordering? How do I check my order status?
- How can I pay with a check or money order?
- What types of payments do you accept?
- Do you accept international money orders?
- What are the shipping charges?
- What kind of shipping methods do you have? How long does shipping take?
- Are USPS and UPS secure?
- Do you provide tracking information?
- I didn't receive my package, even though my package states "Delivered." What do I do?
- I just ordered wrong item, how do I cancel or change my order?
- I received an incomplete or incorrectly fulfilled order. What do I do?
- What is your return policy?
- If I returned my order for a refund when will I get the credit?
- If I returned my order for an exchange, do you reship for free?
- What happens if I refuse package delivery?
- Do you charge restocking fee?
- Do you ship international?
- How will I know in advance how much the international shipping charges are?
- Are there any extra fees for international orders?
- How do I file a Loss or Damage Claim?
- What advantage do I have if I register online?
- How do I leave feedback regarding an item?
- Do you have a paper catalog?
- Do you have an actual, brick-and-mortar store?
- How can I get assistance for any type of questions or problems?
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations Questions
1. Is it safe to use my credit card online? Do you take phone orders?
The fully secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. All of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. e4Hats.com does not sell, trade, or loan out your personal information to others. We process your credit or debit card data in a secure manner and all credit card information is encrypted and protected by:
If you still feel insecure using your credit card on the internet, please fill out our Fax and Mail Order Form, or call us to place a Phone Order: 714-526-1300
Phone Orders can be placed during our business hours of 9 AM - 5 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) from Monday through Friday, excluding major Holidays. When placing an order over the phone, please have the following information ready:
- Item SKU (stocking Keeping unit) number.
- Payment information (debit or credit card).
2. Can I still order even if I do not have a credit or debit card?
Even if you don't have a credit or debit card, you can still make a payment with Paypal, personal check, or money order.
3. Are there discounts for placing large orders?
You may use a coupon code to received a discount on our website. Please visit our Discount Coupons page to see if your order qualifies.
4. Where do I input the coupon code, if any?
After adding an item to your shopping cart, click on the "View Your Cart," link at the top, right-hand corner of our website. When your Shopping Cart page loads, there is a coupon code box above the "Checkout Now," button where you can type in the code. Please make sure to click on "Apply Coupon," before you continue to CheckOut.
5. Do you offer any free shipping?
We offer free U.S. Postal Priority shipping for qualified Domestic orders $35 and over. For more information, please visit our Free Shipping page.
6. What if I want to order an "out of stock," item?
It may be possible that such an item is scheduled to be restocked. However, many of our items are seasonal, which are available in only limited quantities. Please Contact Us for more information.
7. What if I want something that is not on e4Hats.com?
If you cannot find an item on our site, then we are not offering it at the moment. However, it may be possible that such an item is on its way, since we constantly stock new items. If you feel that we do not have certain items that you feel we should have, please Contact Us and place a suggestion.
8. Why won’t the website let me complete the checkout process?
Once in a while, some customers report not being able to complete their checkout, or not being able to move forward with their order. The problem is most likely with your browser settings or incomplete information in the required fields.
If you need assistance with this issue, please call us at 714-526-1300, so we can process your order over the phone.
9. What is my hat size? How can I figure it out?
While it is usually better to buy a hat that is "fitted," this is not always the case. It is best to get one that is slightly larger if you are going to get one of these general sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL-XXXL, or S/M, M/L, L/XL. Of course, the size of a hat will also vary based on material, style, and manufacturer. If you are confident in your measuring skills, please use our Hat Size chart to estimate your overall hat size. Otherwise, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at: 714-526-1300.
10. Are the colors and textures accurately displayed in your pictures on the website?
We make every effort to display our items as accurately as possible with our actual product, but do keep in mind that the color may vary depending on the monitor and monitor settings. We also write a detailed description of the product for every item with more information for you to help determine the color/size/material and make of the item.
11. Why do you charge sales tax?
We are required by law to charge sales tax on orders shipped to California, United States. If you are a reseller and have a reseller permit, please visit our Wholesale page and apply for the wholesale account. Wholesale orders are not taxed.
12. How can I place a Wholesale or Embroidery order?
- Please register for a wholesale account by visiting our Wholesale page.
- Wholesale minimum order quantity is one dozen (12 pieces).
- - Sample order purchase is available at 1 piece per style.
- Discount coupons or sale items DO NOT apply for wholesale orders.
- Embroidery minimum order quantity is 2 dozens (24 pieces).
- Delivery takes 5 to 10 business days AFTER sample approval.
- Please use our Mail/Fax Order Form to place an order.
- For more information and quotations on embroidery, please refer to Embroidery page.
13. Do you offer E-Cards or Gift Certificates?
E-Cards, or Gift Certificates, are available on our e4Hats.com website. We currently have gift certificates ($25, $50, $100, and $150) available for purchase on our Gift Card page. When purchasing a gift certificate, please provide us with the recipient’s e-mail address, and we’ll e-mail the gift certificate within 24 hours. Please refer to the link above for more information regarding the usage of our gift card.
14. Do I receive a confirmation email after ordering? How do I check my order status?
If you placed an order online or by phone, you'll receive an order confirmation email shortly. Please review and save this email because it will provide your order number, shipping address, and product(s) ordered.
Your order will be processed in 1-2 days. When your order is shipped via UPS or USPS, you will also receive a shipment notification email with tracking numbers shortly after it is processed.
If you placed an order while logged on your e4Hats.com account, you can check your order status by going to the My Account section at any time. Only registered customers may log in and be able to check their order status and tracking. If you placed order by fax, mail, or by phone, please Contact Us.
15. How can I pay with a check or money order?
We accept personal checks or money orders by mail. Please use the Fax/Mail Order Form provided. Any returned checks will be charged USD $25.00. Our mailing address is: 1470 E. Kimberly Ave., Fullerton, CA 92831
16. What types of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, e-gift certificates, PayPal and Amazon Checkout for our online and phone orders. For all other orders, we accept checks or money orders.
17. Do you accept international money orders?
We accept only international money orders that can be cashed in the United States. Any money order that cannot be cashed will be sent back.
18. What are the shipping charges?
Shipping is calculated based on weight, volume (of package), destination, and the delivery method selected by the customer. To calculate the shipping charge, add the desired items into the shopping basket. In the shopping basket page, on the lower left-hand-side: type in the zip code, select the country, and click on "Calculate SHIPPING."
NOTE: For international orders, e4Hats.com is not responsible for any sales tax or customs fees after the order is completed. Customers should inquire with their local post office about their fees before ordering with e4Hats.com.
19. What kind of shipping methods do you have? How long does shipping take?
Please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
20. Are USPS and UPS insured?
Please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
21. Do you provide tracking information?
We email you the tracking information for all UPS and USPS shipments shortly after your order is processed. Note that USPS First-Class International mail is NOT trackable. If you have not received a tracking number in your email, please Contact Us. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy page.
22. I did not receive anything in the mail, even though my package states "Delivered." What do I do?
If a package is marked "delivered,” it is unlikely that it is in the carrier’s (USPS or UPS) possession. Therefore, the first thing to do is to check with other household members and neighbors about the delivered package. Also check the areas around the house for possible spots where a package could have been left. If unsuccessful, please contact the carrier directly with the tracking number to inquire about your package.
As a last resort, please let us know as soon as possible, and fill out our Loss Claim Form. We will file a loss claim with the carrier once your form is received. If such a report is filed, we'll have to wait until the carrier finishes the investigation. Investigation could take up to a month. If the carrier agrees to honor a refund, we'll process the refund based on their decision. We will not be responsible for any delays or errors caused by the carrier, exclusive of guaranteed shipping methods.
23. I just ordered a wrong item, how do I cancel or change my order?
Please call us or send us an email immediately through our Contact Us page. Once your order is being processed, we cannot guarantee that it will be able be canceled, but we will try our best to locate and intercept it. If your order has already been processed, it cannot be canceled.
NOTE: If you refuse a delivery and the package returns to us, shipping fees will NOT be refunded. Furthermore, for all refused UPS shipments, return postage will be deducted from your refund.
24. I received an incomplete or incorrectly fulfilled order. What do I do?
For any discrepancy, please report it to us within 48 hours upon arrival of product(s) and one of our associates will assist you on how to solve this matter. Otherwise, we will assume that there is no problem with the order. Examples of discrepancy include wrong item, wrong color, wrong quantity, defective, or missing items.
25. What is your return policy?
For detail information, please see our Return Policy.
26. If I returned my order for a refund, when will I get the credit?
For all refunds, we process within 2 business days of receiving the return package. The refund is in the form of the original payment method, and it will take several days (2 - 3 business days average) for your credit card company or bank to process and post it on your statement.
27. If I returned my order for an exchange, do you re-ship for free?
For all exchanges, we will re-ship for free as long as customer pays the return shipping to us and follows our policy exchange policy. Customer pays any incurred cost of exchanging (e.g. difference of item cost). For more detail, please see our Return Policy.
28. What happens if I refuse a package delivery?
If the customer misses the shipping carrier's multiple delivery attempts, or decides to refuse the package delivery, we'll process the refund based on our Return Policy. Note that for all refused UPS shipments, return postage will be deducted from your refund as well.
29. Do you charge a restocking fee?
If the returned package does not follow our return policy, a restocking fee may be charged. We do this to minimize the cost of the time and labor so that we can continue to be competitive and maintain low prices.
30. Do you ship internationally?
We ship directly to many countries outside of the United States. Please make sure to select your country first when filling out the billing/shipping information. Also, your address must be the same as the address on billing information (Credit Card, Paypal). For the list of countries we ship to, please see our International Shipping page.
31. How will I know in advance how much the international shipping charges are?
The only way to know in advance how much your shipping will be is to add your desired items into your shopping cart. Once the items are added, you may input your country code, your country, and click "Calculate SHIPPING.” For more information, please Contact Us.
32. Are there any extra fees for international orders?
We do not charge any additional fees, but you may be charged customs duties or taxes on your package once it reaches your country. We do not pay for customs duties or taxes. If a shipment incurs such charges, the customer is responsible. Please contact your local customs office or post office for more information on your country's customs policy.
33. How do I file a Loss or Damage Claim?
We may add insurance on some shipments (see Shipping Policy), and if a package is insured, a loss or damage claim can be filed. If your claim does not follow our policy (e.g. late claim, inaccurate information, or missing paperwork) your claim will be denied. For details, please visit our Return Policy page.
34. What advantage do I have if I register online?
- Order information and history available.
- Save payment information and address for a speedy checkout.
- Receive promotional emails (can opt out).
- Leave comments or feedbacks on products you like or dislike.
35. How do I leave feedback regarding an item?
We greatly appreciate your feedbacks and comments about specific or general products and/or our services! Your expressed opinions helps other potential customers to make an informed decision. It also helps us realize what our customers want!
Simply click Login, and write a review under "Ordered Items."
Or, if you need assistance, please e-mail us at any time email@example.com
36. Do you have a paper catalog?
We do not offer a paper catalog. Our website serves as our online catalog.
37. Do you have an actual, brick-and-mortar store?
We do have a brick-and-mortar store located at 701 S. Harbor Blvd., Fullerton, CA 92832. Most of our hats are displayed at the store for you to come in and try before making a purchase. If you don’t see something you saw online, please ask the cashier for assistance.
38. How can I get assistance for any type of questions or problems?
Contact us for any questions or comments!