|Measure||By Size||By Inch||By Centimeter||Age|
|XXS||6 1/8||19 1/8||49||Infant|
|XXS||6 1/4||19 1/2||50||Infant|
|XS||6 1/2||20 3/8||52||Toddler|
|XS||XS/S||6 5/8||20 3/4||53||Toddler|
|S||XS/S||6 3/4||21 1/8||54||Child/Adult|
|S||S/M||6 7/8||21 1/2||55||Child/Adult|
|M||M/L||7 1/8||22 3/8||57||Adult|
|L||7 1/4||22 3/4||58||Adult|
|L||L/XL||7 3/8||23 1/8||59||Adult|
|XL||XL/2XL||7 1/2||23 1/2||60||Adult|
|XXL||XL/2XL||7 3/4||24 3/8||62||Adult|
|XXL||7 7/8||24 3/4||63||Adult|
|XXXL||2XL/3XL||8 1/8||25 1/2||65||Adult|
|XXXL||8 3/8||26 3/8||67||Adult|
- If you are unsure of your size, go for a larger size.
- Sizes vary slightly based on the manufacturer.
- CHILDREN SIZES:
- a. Infant: 50 CM or less
- b. Toddler: 2 – 4 years
- c. Child: 4 – 6 years
- d. A child’s measurement of 22 Inches/56 CM and up will be considered an adult size.
- • Children grow quickly, so try to buy sizes that are slightly larger than their actual head size as they will grow into it.
- Download and Print the Ruler
- a. Print and cut out the paper head ruler above into three strips.
- b. Overlap and glue the shaded areas "A" on the strips.
- c. Repeat the previous step with shaded areas "B."
- How to Measure Your Head
- a. Wrap the tape around your head above your ears and above your eyebrows where you’d like the hat to be.
- b. Adjust for comfort as necessary. The arrow on the end of the tape will point to your head size.
Proper Hat Care:
Proper handling and care will extend the life of a hat. If washable, please use warm or cold water. Hand washing with a brush is the best way to keep the hat in good condition. Air-dry the hat on an even surface or on hat rack to maintain its shape.
Need Adobe Reader?