If you are unsure of your size, go for a larger size. Sizes vary slightly based on the manufacturer.
- Infant: 50 CM or less
- Toddler: 2 – 4 years
- Child: 4 – 6 years
- A child’s measurement of 22 Inches/56 CM and up will be considered an adult size.
Note: Children grow quickly, so try to buy sizes that are slightly larger than their actual head size as they will grow into it.
Download and Print the Ruler
- Print and cut out the paper head ruler above into three strips.
- Overlap and glue the shaded areas "A" on the strips.
- Repeat the previous step with shaded areas "B."
How to Measure Your Head
- Wrap the tape around your head above your ears and above your eyebrows where you’d like the hat to be.
- Adjust for comfort as necessary. The arrow on the end of the tape will point to your head size.
Proper Hat Care:
Proper handling and care will extend the life of a hat. If washable, please use warm or cold water. Hand washing with a brush is the best way to keep the hat in good condition. Air-dry the hat on an even surface or on hat rack to maintain its shape.
Need Adobe Reader?