If you are unsure of your size, go for a larger size. Sizes vary slightly based on the manufacturer.
Note: Children grow quickly, so try to buy sizes that are slightly larger than their actual head size as they will grow into it.
Download and Print the Ruler
How to Measure Your Head
- Wrap the tape around your head above your ears and above your eyebrows where you’d like the hat to be.
- Adjust for comfort as necessary. The arrow on the end of the tape will point to your head size.
Foam Hat Band Use
- Using foam hat band will help your hat fit better and smaller.
- Remove the adhesive side of foam tape.
- Place the foam band inside your hat around the inner hat band.
Proper Hat Care:
Proper handling and care will extend the life of a hat. If washable, please use warm or cold water. Hand washing with a brush is the best way to keep the hat in good condition. Air-dry the hat on an even surface or on hat rack to maintain its shape.