e4Hats Table Tennis Club
**Come and Participate Free e4Hats TTC Class**
Click here for more details
Welcome to the brand new e4Hats Table Tennis Club. We are the newest premier USATT affiliate table tennis club located in Fullerton, California. We are open weekday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM and as well as Saturdays 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM. The club will be closed on Sundays, and most major holidays. The table tennis community has been buzzing about our great new facility.
Hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
Saturdays: 10:00AM - 8:00PM
Major holidays: closed
• All membership plans offer unlimited club access.
• USATT Approved brand new facility.
• Excellent world class coaching staff.
• Great for exercise or a fun after school activity for kids.
• Both private and group lessons available. (additional fees required)
• Personal practice machine for independent practice.
• Interact with some of the best players in the county and improve your game.
• Early birds (morning session), 10AM - 3PM (no Sat): $40/month, $10/day
• All day session, 10AM - 10PM (Mon-Fri), 10AM-8PM (Sat): $60/month, $15/day ($160/3month, $300/6month, $550/12month)
* Table tennis shoes are required.
• $80 / 4 sessions
• $160 / 8 sessions
• $240 / 12 sessions
• $25 / 1 time session
* 1 group lesson last 2 hours
* Adult, senior (65) and junior (15) are the same price.
• $160 / 4 sessions (Junior: $120)
• $300 / 8 sessions (Junior: $220)
• $400 / 12 sessions (Junior: $300)
• $50 / 1 time session (Junior: $40)
* 1 private lesson last 1 hour
* Adult and senior (65) are the same price.
705 S. Harbor Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92832
|Scott Malek/Head Coach|
Axelo blade with Omega V Tour (max)
“I like the feel of the Axelo, it has a great balance of speed and control. The Omega V Tour compliments the blade very well. With the amount of spin that can be generated these days, I trust that my Xiom Axelo and Omega V will respond the way I need it to. A great set up for an offensive player.”
|Bong Geun Kim/Head Coach|
1997: Australian Junior Championship Team Gold & Single Silver
2004: USMTTC most valuable player of the year
2005: NCTTA most valuable player of the year
2010: Decatur open single champion
- The monthly membership fee must be paid in full before you will gain club access.
- Club access grants you complete access to our facilities every day that we are open.
Playing fee (Non Member)
- All non-members must pay the daily use fee before entering the play area.
- Daily memberships will be void when the club closes for the day and not a 24 hour period.
Order of play
- Tables are granted on a first come first serve basis.
- However, all tables can be open challenged.
- Some tables may also be reserved for private lessons.
Game rules when challenged
- Start with a five minute warm-up period.
- Best of five game series with 11 point games.
- Singles or doubles play is allowed.
- Each table is limited to 30 minutes of practice play.
- Only ITTF approved shoes will be allowed. Absolutely no black sole shoes will be allowed.
- All other shoes require our coach’s special permission.
- Only ITTF approved paddles and rubbers will be allowed in the club.
- We do not allow sand paper paddles!
- Any bags, jackets, and other loose articles of clothing need to be properly stored.
- We have designated storage areas available for these items.
Damaged to equipment
- Respect our equipment as well as your own. Do not hit, bang, throw your paddle. Do not damage any club property.
- You will be held responsible for all damages to the club, our equipment, or any person's equipment.
- Refusal of this policy will result in you losing your membership access with no refund.
- Players are expected to be courteous, respectful and polite at all times.
- Do not walk into a playing area during a point.
- No Swearing (in any language) will be tolerated.
- Give the participating players plenty of space.
- A little common decency goes a long way, be friendly, and have fun.
• If you need an appointment, send appointment requests email to firstname.lastname@example.org.