|Measure||By Size||By Inch||By Centimeter||Age|
|XXS||6 1/8||19 1/8||49||Infant|
|XXS||6 1/4||19 1/2||50||Infant|
|XS||6 1/2||20 3/8||52||Toddler|
|XS||XS/S||6 5/8||20 3/4||53||Toddler|
|S||XS/S||6 3/4||21 1/8||54||Child/Adult|
|S||S/M||6 7/8||21 1/2||55||Child/Adult|
|M||M/L||7 1/8||22 3/8||57||Adult|
|L||7 1/4||22 3/4||58||Adult|
|L||L/XL||7 3/8||23 1/8||59||Adult|
|XL||XL/2XL||7 1/2||23 1/2||60||Adult|
|XXL||XL/2XL||7 3/4||24 3/8||62||Adult|
|XXL||7 7/8||24 3/4||63||Adult|
|XXXL||2XL/3XL||8 1/8||25 1/2||65||Adult|
|XXXL||8 3/8||26 3/8||67||Adult|
Chart Disclaimer:Hat & Cap
If you are unsure of your size, go for a larger size. Sizes vary slightly based on the manufacturer.
- Infant: 50 CM or less
- Toddler: 2 – 4 years
- Child: 4 – 6 years
- A child’s measurement of 22 Inches / 56 CM and up will be considered an adult size.
Note: Children grow quickly, so try to buy sizes that are slightly larger than their actual head size as they will grow into it.T-Shirt
Body Length - Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
Body Width - Lay garment flat. 1” below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
Download and Print the Ruler
- Print and cut out the paper head ruler above into three strips.
- Overlap and glue the shaded areas "A" on the strips.
- Repeat the previous step with shaded areas "B."
How to Measure Your Head
- Wrap the tape around your head above your ears and above your eyebrows where you’d like the hat to be.
- Adjust for comfort as necessary. The arrow on the end of the tape will point to your head size.
Foam Hat Band Use
- Using foam hat band will help your hat fit better and smaller.
- Remove the adhesive side of foam tape.
- Place the foam band inside your hat around the inner hat band.
Proper Hat Care:
Proper handling and care will extend the life of a hat. If washable, please use warm or cold water. Hand washing with a brush is the best way to keep the hat in good condition. Air-dry the hat on an even surface or on hat rack to maintain its shape.